Today I am baking with my 3 year old son Luke again, and we are making Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Donuts! Dipped in chocolate, of course!
Watch the video on this page to see me baking with my darling son Luke! We have a ton of fun in the kitchen together. And we have been baking since he could sit up. I’d put him in the kitchen counter next to me, and he would have assignments such as pour, stir (or, make a huge mess, whatever you wanna call it).
These Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Donuts are super easy to make, and you will take about 10 minutes to put it together.
About 10 more minutes to bake, per tray. With the trays I have, I was able to make 12 donuts. You might be able to make less or more depending on how big is your donut pan.
I actually made these Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Donuts because I was shooting for a brand. The shot was for Silk Almond Creamer, which is delicious btw. They aren’t sponsoring this post, but I still want to show you guys my shot here! Because it was a very fun shoot, and I ended up having to brea bout 6 pots of coffee for it.
And that’s how a plant based breakfast should look like! What are you favorite vegan breakfast ideas and recipes?
Here I have some that you might like, besides these Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Donuts.
Vegan breakfast ideas
- Vegan Dinner Rolls
- Vegan Cinnamon Babka
- Vegan Green Smoothie Cupcakes
- Banana Cashew Vegan Bundt Cake
- Blueberry Pineapple Vegan Donuts
- Peanut Butter Vegan Cake Bars
- Marble Vegan Tea Cakes
- Vegan Apple Bars
- Peach and Raspberry Vegan Cookie Cups
- Mango Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Matcha Smoothie
- Chia Seed Pudding with Raspberry
Oh! also, there are chocolate chips in this Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Donuts, so you should enjoy it, if chocolate is your thing!
My best tip for making these easy vegan donuts is that you can use a piping bag to pipe the dough in the donut pan. You can use a spoon if you want to, and scoop the dough in the pan. But using a piping bag, you will be able to evenly distribute the batter! Check out the video to see what I mean!
Also, check out my other Vegan Recipes!
I have a ton of vegan recipe ideas in my blog! Check it out!
I hope you liked today’s recipe! This is a super easy vegan donut recipe, and if you like banana and peanut butter, this recipe is made for you! Perfect for a great breakfast or brunch time!
Check out this recipe by Choosing Chia Vegan Chai Latte Donuts! Sounds so yum!
This page contains affiliate links. Which means that every time you make a purchase of an item you clicked through my website, I receive a percentage from Amazon. It doesn’t cost anything extra to you, but helps my blog! Thanks!
Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Donuts
These Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Donuts are delicious, dairy-free, and easy to make!
- 1 banana mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup dairy-free milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste/extract
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease a donut pan with non stick spray, or coconut oil.
- Mash the banana. Add milk, peanut butter, coconut oil, and vanilla paste. Stir to combine.
- Add sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and finally the chocolate chips.
- You can use a piping bag to pipe donuts in the donut pan, or simply use a scoop to scoop the donut dough into the pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until donuts are golden, and once you touch them lightly with your finger they spring right back.
- Remove, let them cool.
- Melt chocolate chips, add coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Dunk the top of cooled donuts in the melted chocolate. Set aside so the chocolate will set.
- You can melt some peanut butter and use a piping bag to glaze over donuts.
- Keep donuts in the fridge for up to 3 days.