Hey friends! Let’s do some baking today! I mean, over here, there’s baking going on pretty much on the daily. And last week I made these incredible Vegan Dinner Rolls! Check it out!
I made these rolls with my 3 year old son Luke as you can see on the video on this page. We usually have a ton of fun baking together in the kitchen!
Anyway, let’s talk about these Vegan Rolls.
These are dinner rolls without eggs, without cow’s milk. Made with vegan butter. You can try substituting the butter for coconut oil in the recipe, but I don’t recommend brushing the rolls with coconut oil as they get out of the oven.
These vegan rolls were absolutely fluffy and delicious!
You should check it out for yourself and make them! If you watch my video of me making this with my son, you will see these rolls aren’t hard to make at all. The only thing that takes time is waiting for the rolls to rise, really. Besides that, it’s a walk in the park.
My favorite way to serve these Vegan Dinner Rolls was to make vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches with them.
Reasons why you should make these Vegan Dinner Rolls:
- These are super fluffy Vegan Dinner Rolls
- They are made with the best ingredients if you have any allergies to eggs, milk, or simply choose to have a vegan diet
- These are the fluffiest Vegan Dinner Rolls ever, forget vegan, these are THE fluffiest Dinner Rolls ever
- They are easy and quick to make
- These Vegan Dinner Rolls store for quite a bit of time in the fridge, and can even be frozen (after baked)
- Have I mentioned… FLUFFY?
No excuses, get in the kitchen and bake these! You will love them!
You can serve these Vegan Rolls with Peanut Butter and Jelly like I did, or you can eat them plain, like my son! Or you can even make sandwiches! So many options!
I’ve been baking some vegan bread lately, I just published this Vegan Cinnamon Babka not too long ago.
Here are some more vegan recipes you might be interested in:
- Banana Caramel Bundt Cake
- Green Smoothie Vegan Cupcakes
- Blueberry Pineapple Vegan Donuts
- Matcha Vegan Oreos
- Peanut Butter Vegan Cake Bars
- Marble Vegan mini Bundt
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Vegan Cupcakes
I hope you enjoyed today’s recipe. And I hope you enjoy vegan baking as much as you do, which you probably do if you made it reading until the end of the post.
Have a lovely day! Thank you for stopping by!!
Vegan Dinner Rolls
Vegan Dinner Rolls made dairy free, egg free, so fluffy, and delicious!
warm dairy-free milk
almond, oat, or any other
coconut, or granulated
- 1 1/2
fine sea salt
- 4 1/2
- Water and milk should be at 90F-100Place both in a bowl.
- Add melted butter to the bowl.
- Add sugar, yeast, salt, and flour to the bowl.
- Mix with a spatula or spoon to incorporate ingredients.
- Knead dough for 6-8 minutes, until it’s tacky, but not sticky, and smooth.
- If the dough is way too sticky, try adding a bit more flour, but you shouldn’t add way too much more flour to it.
- Form a smooth ball with the dough and place it in a lightly greased bowl. Cover with a towel or plastic wrap.
- Let dough rise for 45 min – 1 hour. Depending on how warm your kitchen is, you may need more or less time to rise the dough. Remembering that yeast doughs rise faster in warmer places.
- Once you can poke the top of the dough lightly with your finger and have the dough spring right back at you, you can consider it fully risen.
- Remove dough from the bowl.
- Cut into 12 equal portions. Roll each into a smooth ball.
- Place rolls in a greased baking pan.
- Cover and let them rise for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 350Bake for 15-25 minutes.
- Once they are removed from the oven, brush the top with the 2 tablespoons of vegan melted butter.
- Rolls will keep well in the fridge for up to 5 days, and on the counter for up to 3 days in an air tight container.