Today’s recipe is as delicious as it is easy to make. This Banana Caramel Cashew Vegan Bundt Cake is also paleo, and gluten-free.
I love making vegan desserts that are also paleo. I have a long list of paleo and vegan desserts you can check out.
Here are some of my favorite vegan and paleo desserts:
- Peanut Butter Vegan Banana Cake Bars
- Raspberry Vegan Bars
- Raspberry Vegan Cake
- Vegan Cookie Sandwiches
- Pecan Brownie Vegan Pie
- Vegan Coconut Cake
- Vegan Matcha Cheesecake
- Hazelnut Vegan Cupcakes
- Almond Blueberry Vegan Cheesecake
To name a few. Seriously go check them out. Or click HERE to see the full list of my desserts that are paleo and vegan.
Anyway, like I said this vegan bundt cake is super easy to make.
A few tips on how to make this vegan and paleo caramel cashew bundt cake:
- Feel free to substitute the cashew butter for any other butter
- Also feel free to substitute the yogurt for milk. It will work fine, I’ve tried with both.
- Make sure the cake is cool before pouring the caramel sauce over.
- If the cake is cold before you pour the glaze over, even better, since it will help the caramel set nicely and quickly.
You can substitute cashews for any other nuts in this Banana Caramel Cashew Vegan Bundt Cake, just don’t call it “cashew” vegan bundt cake anymore.
You will probably want to eat the whole thing. This is actually a small recipe, meant to be baked in a 4 cup bundt pan.
If you don’t have a 4 cup bundt pan, feel free to use a 8 cup one, or bigger, just make sure to double the recipe.
If you want to double the recipe for this Vegan Bundt Cake, just double all ingredients and proceed normally with the instructions. It will work out beautifully.
I can’t find the link for the pan I used, since I got it at Home Goods. However, here are some suggestions from 4 cup pans from amazon:
This Banana Caramel Cashew Vegan Bundt Cake is perfect for brunch, a delicious breakfast, or afternoon tea time.
Besides it’s super easy and quick to make and put together.
And let’s quickly talk about that vegan caramel sauce.
This vegan and paleo caramel sauce is so delicious, I have used it in some other recipes, because it’s my go-to, and I probably like it better than regular non-vegan caramel. Check out the other recipes I used this sauce in:
I hope you loved today’s recipe, and that perfect texture of this delicious vegan bundt cake!
Have an awesome day!
Banana Caramel Cashew Vegan Bundt Cake
- 1 1/2
or another nut butter
- 1 1/2
fine sea salt
Vegan Caramel Sauce
cashew butter or any nut butter
Vegan Bundt Cake
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 4-cup bundt pan* with spray oil, or brush some coconut oil on the sides of the pan.
- Mix flax seeds with warm water to make flax eggs. Set aside to let it thicken.
- Mash bananas with a fork, mix with cashew butter, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Add flax eggs to the mixture. Mix to combine.
- Sift almond flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add cashew nuts, mix to combine.
- Pour batter in prepared pan.
- Bake it in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven. Let cake cool down for about 20-30 minutes.
- Flip onto a plate.
- Let cake cool down completely before pouring caramel sauce over. If you refrigerate the cake before pouring the caramel sauce over, it will help the caramel sauce set nicely and quickly.
Vegan Caramel Sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil while whisking constantly. Keep whisking mixture until smooth. Take it off the heat and let it cool down for a few minutes before pouring on top of the cake.
- Cake will keep well in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This recipe makes for a small cake, made in a 4-cup bundt pan. If you are using a 8 or more cups pan, you might want to double the recipe. To double the recipe simply double all ingredients.