This is a 2 ingredient Mango Smoothie.
And it’s probably the best mango smoothie you’ll ever have.
I LOVE smoothies.
I make them often after I run in the morning.
Sometimes, I’ll be adding my whole fridge to my smoothies. Spinach? Right in there! Berries? Yep! Cauliflower? Why not!?
Yes, cauliflower actually makes for a very creamy smoothie. I add about 1/4 cup of steamed and frozen cauli to 2 servings of smoothie, when I make it at home.
However, this time, I wanted to keep it simple.
I just used mangoes and bananas for this smoothie.
Topped with some raspberries my family and I picked today.
During summer time, we go berry picking every week. We always end up with a lot of berries! I freeze some, bake with some, and eat most by the handfuls.
I used 3 bananas + 2 mangoes for today’s Mango Smoothie.
The bananas were very ripe when I froze them yesterday. They were almost overripe, which means, they were super sweet.
The mangoes weren’t too shabby either. Very sweet and bright color mangoes!
I chopped the mangoes about 1 hour before making the smoothie and placed them in the freezer.
Freezing the fruits before making smoothies, provides an awesome creaminess and texture.
And these amazing bowls were gifted to me by Coconut Cups and Spoons. They produce beautiful Coconut Cups and Spoons made out of real Sri Lankan Coconuts.
I made some other smoothies with those gorgeous bowls. Here they are!
Check out some more smoothie recipes here:
- 2 mangoes chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 bananas
- Make sure your bananas are very ripe. Several hours before making the smoothie, peel bananas and place them in the freezer.
- I always have frozen bananas in my freezer so I can make smoothies when I please.
- This time, I peeled the mangoes, cut it into cubes, and places the fruit pieces in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- If the fruit is really cold and frozen, it helps the smoothie to have an amazing creamy and thick consistency.
- Blend frozen fruit. Place it into a bowl, you can even drink it with a straw. I placed mine in those beautiful bowls and ate with a spoon and raspberries on top!