Hello friends! Today I bring a super easy recipe for summer! These awesome Funfetti Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches! Enjoy the video with detailed instructions on how to make this super easy vegan summer treat!
In the video recipe for these Funfetti Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches, I am using a mix sent to me by Safe + Fair. However, down below I am putting my true and trusted vegan funfetti blondie recipe from scratch, in case you can’t find Safe + Fair’s mix, or another vegan blondie mix for that matter.
My recipe for these vegan blondies is super easy and will guarantee amazing results! I am sure of it!
You can see in my video that I used a big brownie pan. I can’t find the link for the pan I used in the video, but any Brownie Pan will do. If you don’t have a brownie pan, you can use just a regular 8×8″ or 9×9″ square cake pan.
If you use a large square pan, just cut your vegan blondies into squares before proceeding.
There are lots of options when it comes to making these Funfetti Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches. You can use any dairy-free ice cream of your preference. I made it with 3 different ice cream flavors: funfetti ice cream, vanilla bean, and strawberry. My favorite was the strawberry!
Make sure to check out the video so you can see exactly how these were made and how easy these Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches are to make.
These Funfetti Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches will make for the most perfect summer treat! They will keep in the freezer for a while, but the chocolate might start to lose a bit of color as it sits in the freezer. Ours didn’t last long at all, because they were so delicious and we wanted to eat them all!
This is the container I use to keep my baked goods in the freezer.
This dairy-free ice cream sandwich will be a summer hit, even for people who don’t mind dairy! My husband loved them!
If you want to check out some more vegan recipes, check my Vegan Desserts category on the blog.
Here are some suggestions of vegan and dairy-free recipes you might like:
- Green Smoothie Vegan Cupcakes
- Vegan Brownie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Beet Mini Cheesecake
- Blueberry Pineapple Vegan Donuts
- Vegan Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Peanut Butter Banana Cake Bars
- Vegan Raspberry Bars
Thanks for reading my blog, watching my videos, supporting me on social media! Your support counts so much for me to be able to keep sharing my passion and my recipes with you all!
This page contains affiliate links. Which means that every time you make a purchase of an item you clicked through my website, I receive a percentage from Amazon. It doesn’t cost anything extra to you, but helps my blog! Thanks!
Funfetti Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or whole-wheat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup sugar white, brown, or coconut
- 1/2 cup almond milk or any dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons melted vegan butter
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 3 pints dairy-free ice cream
- 15 oz chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- You can use a greased brownie pans, or a 8×8” pan, lined with parchment paper. Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl. Mix almond milk, vanilla, and melted butter in another bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet. Mix with a spatula until combined.
- Add sprinkles and mix everything together.
- Pour onto pan. Bake for 20-30 min until set and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the blondie.
- Let blondies cool.
- If you used a 8×8” pan, slice the blondies into squares.
- Slice them in half.
- Slice the whole pint of ice cream into thick slices.
- Place a blondie square on top of each ice cream. Place another on the bottom to form a sandwich. Put it in the freezer for 15 minutes or so until the ice cream hardens up again.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, at 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Dip each sandwich in the melted chocolate, use a fork to swirl the ice cream sandwich in and coat it completely. Sprinkle some rainbow sprinkles on top and leave it in the freezer until ready to serve. Chocolate will harden up pretty quickly.
- These will keep in the freezer for up to 1 month, very well packaged.