Hello friends! Today we are making my favorite cookies in the world! White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies! They are soft, chewy, amazing! These are the best cookies ever!
These White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are super easy to make. A simple one bowl recipe, where you cream the butter with the peanut butter together with the sugars, and then add the egg, vanilla, dry ingredients, and chocolate chips.
You can see the video on this page showing you how to make the cookies also. But there’s nothing complicated about it.
I can offer you a few tips on how to make these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies the softest and chewiest you’ve ever tasted.
Cream the butter until fluffy and whitened in color. Total creaming time of the butters and sugar should be about 3 minutes with a stand mixer.
If using a hand mixer, increase creaming time by a couple of minutes.
Bake the cookies until before they actually look fully baked. Which means, remove them from the oven when they look just set.
The cookies will continue to bake and set as you take them out of the oven and let them sit. If they look baked in the oven, they will be a little tough as they dry, because they will be over baked.
I like to use the best quality white chocolate for my cookies, which is why I use Callebaut Chocolates. Their white chocolate has a high percentage of cocoa butter in it.
The higher the percentage of cocoa butter in the white chocolate, the better the quality. And often times, the white chocolate chips you find at the store don’t even have any cocoa butter in them, which makes for a poor quality chocolate.
Here’s another tip when making these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, or any drop cookies for that matter. When you scoop the dough to form the cookies, roll it out between your hands to form a smooth ball.
The cookies will bake up nice and round.
Take a look below, the cookie in the back was just scooped, and the cookie in front was rolled.
Also, if you can, freeze the cookies for a bit before baking them. This will ensure a better structure and texture for the cookies, if the butter enters the oven in a solid state, instead of soft.
Once you freeze the cookie balls, you can place them in a ziplock bag and keep them in your freezer, and whenever you want to eat a cookie, simply pre-heat the oven, place the frozen cookie on a baking sheet, and bake it! Voila!
Here are some more recipes you might like:
- Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Jumbo Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dulce de Leche Cookies
- Salted Caramel Whoopie Pies
- Dulce de Leche Snickerdoodles
If you make this recipe tag me on instagram, I love to see your creations! Thanks for reading my blog!
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
softened (113 grams, 4 oz)
240 grams, 8.4 oz
100 grams, 3.5 oz
100 grams, 3.5 oz
127 grams, 4.5 oz
white chocolate chips
170 grams, 6 oz
- Place the butter in the bowl of a mixer. Cream for 1 minute on medium high.
- Add peanut butter. Cream for another minute.
- Add brown sugar and granulated sugar. Cream for another minute.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and stir on low until incorporated.
- Finally add chocolate chips and mix to combine.
- Scoop cookies and roll them between your hands to form smooth balls if you wish to. You can simply scoop the cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat instead of rolling them.
- Place the cookies in the freezer for 15 minutes while you pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- You can either bake all the cookies, by placing them spaced out, 3 inches apart in a baking sheet lined with parchment or baking mat, or bake just a few, and transfer the solid frozen cookies to a ziplock bag to bake at a later time.
- Bake the cookies in the pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes, until lightly golden on top.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes.
- The unbaked cookies will last for up to 2 months in the freezer, in a ziplock bag or air tight container.
- Baked cookies will stay fresh for up to 2 days at room temperature in an air tight container.
You can add peanut butter chips, or even chocolate chips to this recipe if you want to.
Also feel free to add any chopped nuts such as macadamia, add up to 1/2 cup of add-ons.
You can use crunchy or smooth peanut butter, your preference.