Hello friends! Today we are making this No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake, it only takes 15 minutes to put together, and a few ingredients! The blueberry swirls make this a super pretty dessert that everyone will love!
This post is sponsored by Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, Lucky Leaf® and Diamond of California®.
This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake only takes 7 ingredients to make:
- Cream Cheese
- Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Lemon juice
- Vanilla extract
- Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling
- Diamond of California® Pecan Pie Crust
- Whipping cream
Without further ado, let’s see how to make this easy and delicious cheesecake!
In 4 simple steps and with only 4 ingredients we can start by making the cheesecake batter.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and mix until incorporated.
- Next, add the lemon juice.
- Finally add the vanilla extract. And mix everything until smooth.
Then, pour the creamy filling on the bottom of the Diamond of California® Pecan Pie Crust.
I will begin by saying how impressed I was with this delicious crust! Soft, crumbly, and buttery! The flavors of the pecan go so well with the blueberry swirl cheesecake. And let’s face it, the ready-to-use crust makes life easier.
Plus the Diamond of California® crusts are free from artificial flavors!
After adding the cheesecake batter to the crust, it’s time to make that swirl happen in our No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake!
I used about 3/4 cups of Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling to swirl in the cheesecake batter.
Drop a few spoonfuls on top of the cheesecake, and then use a spatula or a knife to swirl it around to make the beautiful effect.
Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling doesn’t contain any high fructose corn syrup, and tastes like homemade.
I had never used any ready fruit fillings in my baking before, but I was impressed with this one! I am thinking about using it to make easy filled pastries for breakfast next time my in-laws are over.
Anyway, after swirling the blueberry fruit filling in the cheesecake batter, place the pie in the fridge for 8 hours, or overnight so it has a chance to firm up.
As the cheesecake chills in the fridge, the lemon juice will react with the condensed milk, making the batter set, which will provide the firm consistency, like a cream pie kind of texture.
If you would like the cheesecake to have a very firm and solid texture, add gelatin to the batter, I’ve included a note in the recipe below explaining how to do it.
You most likely won’t miss the gelatin if you don’t add it, but I’ve made similar recipes before and I’ve had readers tell me they prefer to add gelatin to their cheesecake, so I have included it as an option.
The condensed milk and lemon juice alone will create a very delicious and creamy texture for the pie. And this is one of the reasons why I love baking with condensed milk, it’s such a magical ingredient that adds incomparable texture and sweetness to desserts.
If you have been visiting my blog for a while you already know how much I adore baking with condensed milk and that my favorite one is Eagle Brand® Condensed Milk. The only ingredients in it are: milk and sugar! That’s it!
After the pie has firmed up in the fridge, you can pipe some whipped cream on top, and also spread the remaining Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling in the middle.
Decorate with fresh blueberries and mint leaves if you wish!
Check out that blueberry filling swirled in the batter! So yum! They are like little pockets of tangy and delicious blueberries in the middle of the rich and sweet cheesecake bites!
Also make sure to check out the video included on this page where I show you how to make this lovely No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe! You will see how easy it is.
Make sure to check out the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, the Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling, and the Diamond of California® Pecan Pie Crust at the store, and grab them to make this delicious and incredibly effortless recipe.
These products are usually located close to each other in the baking aisle at the grocery store.
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you enjoyed today’s recipe! Have a fabulous day!
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of gelatin powder 7 grams, 0.25 oz
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 1/4 cups cream cheese, softened 10 oz.
- 1 14 oz. can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 21 oz. can Lucky Leaf ®Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling
- 1 6 oz. Diamond of California® Pecan Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream 120 ml
Sprinkle 2 1/2 teaspoons (7 grams) of gelatin powder over 2 tablespoons of cold water. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of water until very hot, almost boiling, for a few seconds in the microwave. Pour the hot water over the hydrated gelatin, whisk until completely melted. If necessary, pop it in the microwave for just a few seconds to melt the gelatin completely. Set it aside to cool down slightly.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer. Use softened cream cheese, but make sure it isn’t too soft. Removing it out of the fridge about 1 hour before starting to make the cheesecake batter is ideal.
- Cream it for 90 seconds at medium high speed, until creamy and fluffy.
Add Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Cream for 30 seconds. Add the gelatin and mix.
Scrape the bowl down and cream for another 30 seconds, to make sure the mixture is smooth and the ingredients are incorporated.
Pour the batter on the bottom of the Diamond of California® Pecan Pie Crust.
Drop spoonfuls of Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling on the top of the pie, you will need about 1/2 cup of the pie filling to swirl in the cheesecake batter, and the rest will be used to top the pie later, before serving.
- Use a spatula, or knife, to swirl the blueberry pie filling in the cheesecake.
- Place it in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, whip 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream for 2 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Pipe whipped cream around the edges of the pie.
Spread the remaining Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling on top of the pie.
- Top with some fresh blueberries, or pecans, if desired.
- This pie will store nicely in the fridge for up to 3 days.