Hello friends! Today I bring to you another super easy dessert: No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake! These cheesecakes are creamy, rich, and you will need under 10 ingredients to make them happen!
This post is sponsored by Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk.
This recipe for No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake is here today to celebrate White Chocolate Cheesecake Day (march 6th), and I partnered up with my favorite Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk to make them happen!
If you have been here for a while, then you know how much I love baking with condensed milk!
Guys, it’s just milk and sugar in the ingredients! That’s it! And the consistency, flavor, and texture that condensed milk provides to desserts is incredible!
I chose to make the No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake into mini sized cheesecakes because let’s just face it, they are much more fun this way!
If I ever have to bring a dessert to a party, or to a friend’s house, I usually go with mini desserts, because they are easier to serve, fun to enjoy, everybody loves them. And you can be sure that I will be bringing these No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecakes to the next party I attend.
So let’s get to it and find out how to make these sweet little treats!
First we should talk about what kind of pan to use to make the No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecakes. You can use a silicone cupcake pan, or a regular cupcake pan. If you use a regular cake pan, make sure to line it with cupcake liners.
The silicone pan will make it much easier to un-mold the cheesecakes before serving, which is why I chose to use it.
You can also use a large 8 or 9 inch pan, and instead of dividing the crust and the batter between 12 cupcake tins, just do it all in the one pan.
Now let’s start by the crust.
This is a simple Graham Cracker Crust. Graham Cracker crumbs mixed with melted butter and brown sugar.
Press the mixture down on the bottom of the cupcake tins. Use a cup to pack the crust tight.
At this point, you could bake the crust if you wish to do so. This step is not necessary, and I personally didn’t bake mine. However, if you wish to do so, to obtain a less crumbly crust, bake the crusts in 350ºF oven for 5 minutes until lightly golden.
Place the crusts in the fridge or freezer while you make the cheesecake batter.
We will start by creaming some softened cream cheese with a mixer. And then we add the magic ingredient! Heavenly Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk.
Then we add the next few ingredients, which are: lemon juice, vanilla extract, and melted and cooled down white chocolate.
A few notes about the ingredients used here
- The lemon juice reacts with the condensed milk and curdles it, helping it set nice and firm.
- Make sure to use very good white chocolate, don’t use white chocolate chips, or those candy melts. Use baking white chocolate, which should have at least 20% cocoa butter, preferably higher. I go for the ones between 24 to 31% cocoa butter always.
- Also make sure the white chocolate has cooled down before you add it to the batter.
After making the cheesecake batter, all you have left to do is pour it over the prepared crust, and refrigerate it for a few hours before serving.
Here are a few more tips about making the No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Freezing the cheesecakes will help when un-molding.
- If you are using a large pan instead of small cupcake tins, line the sides of the pan with parchment paper, and lightly spray it with oil, for easy removal of the cheesecake.
- Keep the cheesecake refrigerated at all times, take it out only when serving, for example, avoid displaying it on a table for several hours.
- Don’t sweeten the whipped cream on top, since the cheesecake is already sweet enough.
- Top the cheesecakes berries, white chocolate pieces, or anything that comes to mind. Tart berries will go really well with the decadent and rich cheesecake.
This recipe will also work wonderfully in a pie or tart crust. Use store-bought pie crust, or make your own, and fill it with the No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake batter, and it will be a big hit!
It’s such a versatile recipe, and can be made into many different flavors. I am hoping to make some more variations soon, specially for summer, since many people don’t like turning on their ovens during the hot season (which is right around the corner, yay!).
And ps. I am not one of those people, I turn my oven on even during the hottest day of the year!
You will also notice I topped some of the cheesecakes with strawberries dipped in white chocolate.
For that, I simply melted about 2 oz. of white chocolate with 1/4 tsp of coconut oil and dipped the strawberries in, and then let the strawberries dry in the fridge for 10 minutes, before placing them on top of the cheesecakes. It was quite a nice touch!
If you enjoy condensed milk desserts, you’re in the right place. I have many desserts using condensed milk on my blog. And I love using Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, so you may notice that I use that a lot in my posts.
So here are some suggestions of desserts with condensed milk:
- Dulce de Leche Chocolate Cake
- Walnut Chocolate Cake
- Brigadeiro Cupcakes
- Raspberry Coconut Cake
- No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- Chocolate Strawberry Cake
- No-Bake Flan
- Nutella Fudge
- Dulce de Leche Truffles
- Almond Cupcakes
- Coconut Fudge
- Pumpkin Flan
- Key Lime Truffles
- Chocolate Flan
And I could seriously keep going with this list, but these are just a few suggestions.
If you make this recipe make sure to tag me on instagram. I love seeing what everyone makes! It’s one of the best parts of being here sharing my recipes and my love for baking!
No-bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter 56 grams, 1.97 oz
- 9 sheets graham crackers 137 grams, 4.8 oz
- 2 tbsp brown sugar 25 grams, 0.88 oz
White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate* 170 grams, 6 oz
- 1 1/4 cups cream cheese softened (283 grams, 10 oz)
- 1 14 oz. can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice 30 ml
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy cream 70 ml
Graham Cracker Crust
- To make the crust, begin by melting the butter in the microwave for a few seconds, and set it aside. Place the graham crackers in a blender or processor, and process until they become a fine powder. Add the sugar and the melted butter to the cracker crumbs and stir until completely incorporated.
White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Place the chopped white chocolate in a bowl and microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted. Set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer for 2 minutes at medium high speed until fluffy and creamy.
- Add the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Cream for 30 seconds.
- Add melted and cooled white chocolate to the bowl. Make sure the chocolate isn’t warm.
- Cream with the mixer for another 30 seconds.
- Scrape the bowl down and cream for another 30 seconds, to make sure the mixture is smooth and the ingredients are incorporated.
- Use a silicone cupcake pan to make it easier to un-mold the cheesecakes later. If you don’t have a silicone pan, use a regular one, but make sure to line it with cupcake liners.
- Press about 1 1/2 tbsp of the Graham Cracker Crust on the bottom of each cupcake tin. Use a cup to press down the crumbs so they are packed in. Place the crusts in the fridge or freezer while you make the cheesecake.
- Divide the White Chocolate Cheesecake batter between the cupcake tins, and use a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Place it in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or in the fridge overnight. If you place it in the freezer, the cheesecake will set better.
- Before serving the cheesecakes, whip the cold heavy cream with a mixer on medium-high speed for 3 minutes, or until stiff peaks are formed. Place it in a piping bag and pipe over the cheesecakes.
- Decorate the cheesecakes with pieces of chocolate, or berries.
- Store the cheesecakes in the fridge for up to 5 days.