Hello friends! Today’s post is sponsored by Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, and we are making some Cookie dough Fudge.
This Cookie Dough Fudge is easy to make, creamy, soft, and delicious!
My 4 year old son Luke and I made this Cookie Dough Fudge together this week. The steps are very simple, it’s completely no-bake, and no-cook, you won’t need a candy thermometer, or anything like that!
Simply mix, and chill! That’s it!
Fudge doesn’t get any easier than this!
Here are some tips on how to make this Cookie Dough Fudge:
- Make sure the melted white chocolate is cooled down before adding it to the recipe, or it will make the butter, and the chocolate chips melt.
- Also please use good quality white chocolate, which means with over 20% cocoa butter. Most store-bought white chocolate chips won’t work because they aren’t actual white chocolate. Go for the white chocolate baking bars, or for chips you actually know are high in cocoa butter.
- If you don’t want to use almond flour, feel free to use all-purpose flour, but make sure to heat treat it before adding to the recipe.
- To heat treat the all-purpose flour simply place it in the microwave for up to 1 minute. Stop in between to stir.
- Grease the parchment paper lightly with spray or with oil, to help release the fudge.
This recipe is for sure a keeper, and also super versatile, as you can add any chopped nuts, jam, other types of chips (white chocolate, peanut butter), dried fruit, and customize it to your liking!
But if you love Cookie Dough, then leave as it is, it’s extremely easy to make and super delicious!
Most of my fudge recipes are usually cooked. This is my first no-bake, no-cook fudge recipe.
I love making fudge by cooking Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk with a little butter, and some flavoring. It’s my favorite kind of fudge.
But this Cookie Dough Fudge was a very nice change of pace. And perfect for the upcoming hot months of the year! I have been loving no-bake recipes lately, and adding more and more to my collection!
Here are some more of my condensed milk fudge recipes:
- Brigadeiro Recipe
- White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge
- Dulce de Leche Fudge
- Nutella Fudge
- Key Lime Brigadeiros
- Coconut Fudge
Using Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed milk always makes my recipes so delicious! It’s just milk and sugar, no weird ingredients that you can’t recognize or pronounce added to this can!
It’s by far my favorite condensed milk brand, and I am sure you’ve heard me say this before if you’ve been following me for a while.
If you make this recipe please tag me on instagram, I always love seeing your creations!
Cookie Dough Fudge
or regular all-purpose flour, heat treated
- 1 14
can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2
chopped white chocolate
mini chocolate chips
- Line a 8×8” pan with parchment paper, and lightly grease it or spray with oil.
- Beat the butter, powdered sugar, almond flour, vanilla, salt together.
- Add the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and the melted and cooled white chocolate. Mix to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir. You can top with more chocolate chips if you wish.
- Pour into the prepared pan and let it rest in the fridge for 6 hours. Slice and enjoy!
Feel free to add any chopped nuts, other chips such as white chocolate or even peanut butter chips to this recipe.
You can use all-purpose flour instead of almond flour, but make sure it’s heat treated, so it eliminates harmful bacteria from the raw flour. To heat the flour, place it in a bowl in the microwave for up to 1 min.
Also please use good quality white chocolate, which means with over 20% cocoa butter. Most store-bought white chocolate chips won’t work because they aren’t actual white chocolate. Go for the white chocolate baking bars, or for chips you actually know are high in cocoa butter.