Hello friends! Today let’s make this super easy recipe for Biscoff Brownies. These brownies are super fudgy and chocolatey, topped with a Biscoff Swirl! If you love cookie butter, you will love these!
Plus, watch the video included in this page and on my Youtube Channel, showing you how to make these.
That perfect crackling top! These Biscoff Brownies are super easy to make, in just 20 minutes you can put them together, then bake, cool, and slice. Just like that!
These brownies are so gooey! I absolutely love cookie butter, and I have been making some Biscoff recipes since I found out about it!
It is almost better than Nutella in my opinion.
Which one do you prefer: Nutella or Biscoff?
I haven’t decided yet. I have a Nutella Brownie recipe (click here to be directed to my Nutella Brownie recipe) that I am about to re-make and take new pictures of, but for now, you can check out the recipe here, which will remain the same, the post just needs a fresh set of pictures and possibly a video as well.
Please watch the video included in this page or on my Youtube Channel to see how easy these Biscoff Brownies are to make.
About the chocolate used in the brownies, I used dark chocolate chips. You can use chopped chocolate instead of chips, and you can also use any chocolate of your preference, dark, semi-sweet, and even milk chocolate if you have a sweet tooth!
Here are some more recipes you might like, click on the names of the recipes to be directed to the post:
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Coconut Chocolate Bars
- Cookie Dough Fudge
- Almond Cherry Bars
- Dulce de Leche Bars
Thank you so much for reading my blog! If you make this recipe please tag me on instagram @piesandtacos.
- 8×8″ baking pan (or 9×9″)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter 6 oz, 170 grams
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips 4.4 oz, 127 grams
- 3/4 cup brown sugar 5.3 oz, 150 grams
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar 3 oz, 100 grams
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 5.6 oz, 158 grams
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips 1.98 oz, 56 grams
- 1/3 cup chopped biscoff cookies
- 1/2 cup biscoff cookie butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar 1.4 oz, 41 grams
- 1/4 cup heavy cream 60 ml
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 8×8” pan with parchment paper, and spray with oil spray. Or you can grease it with butter and flour.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips together in a bowl. You can use the microwave or a double boiler. If using the microwave, simply microwave the mixture for 30 second intervals, whisking in between.
- Whisk until smooth and melted together.
- Add brown sugar and granulated sugar to the chocolate/butter.
- Whisk until incorporated.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt to the bowl. It’s best if you pre-sift the dry ingredients before adding them, or sift them right into the bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the remaining 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, and the biscoff cookies, and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Mix the cookies butter, powdered sugar, and heavy cream together until smooth.
- Spread spoonfuls of the biscoff mixture on top of the brownie batter. Use a knife or spatula to swirl it around.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes, or until set.
- Let it cool down before slicing and serving.
- Store these brownies in the fridge for up to 4 days, covered.