Hello friends! Today I bring a super easy recipe that you will love! This beautiful and delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge!
Today’s post is sponsored by Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, all opinions are my own.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, sometimes known as Tiger Butter Fudge, is a swirl of peanut butter fudge, and melted chocolate “ganache”. There are several ways to go about making, some people just melt the chocolate and swirl with the fudge.
I wanted the peanut butter taste to be strong on this one, so I mixed some peanut butter and also heavy cream in the melted chocolate, making a luscious and delicious ganache, that would then be layered and swirled in the peanut butter fudge.
There is a total of 5 ingredients in the whole recipe: Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, peanut butter, white chocolate, chocolate, and heavy cream.
For the peanut butter fudge layer, I used only 3 ingredients, the condensed milk, peanut butter, and white chocolate.
Best yet! This recipe doesn’t even need the oven, or the stove, you can quickly make it on the microwave! It’s super convenient.
Melt the peanut butter, white chocolate, and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl, by microwaving for 30 seconds to 1 minute, stirring in between to ensure even melting.
And do the same with the chocolate, peanut butter, and heavy cream. Though the chocolate may take less time than the condensed milk mixture.
Once you have both melted mixtures, begin by layering them the following way: half peanut butter fudge, half chocolate peanut butter.
After the final layer, drizzle some melted plain peanut butter on top, and use a knife or a spoon to swirl it around.
After this 15 minutes of prep, all you have to do is place the Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge in the fridge, and wait a few hours before slicing and serving.
And, as you may already know, if you follow my blog, my favorite brand of sweetened condensed milk is Eagle Brand®. It just doesn’t even compare to any other brands. The texture, color, everything is superior!
I love any type of fudge, it’s one of my favorite things to make and eat.
Here you can find some of my fudge recipes. Spoiler alert, they are all made with sweetened condensed milk. And all super easy to make.
There are two types of fudge that I usually make, one of them is made by cooking the condensed milk with butter and any flavorings on the stove for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring non-stop, until thick. Then, letting the fudge cool down all the way, and rolling pieces of fudge between buttered hands, and dredging in something like sprinkles or shredded coconut to coat. It’s like a festive fudge truffle. In Brazil, where I am from, this is called brigadeiro, and it’s very popular.
The other method is what we are using to make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe, aka Tiger Butter Fudge. And it consists of simply heating up the ingredients together, spreading the fudge in a pan, and then letting it set for a few hours in the fridge.
Can I freeze the Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge?
Yes, this fudge will freeze beautifully. Slice it, and then spread the slices of fudge on a baking tray lined with parchment or silicone.
Place the baking tray in the freezer for 2 hours.
Then place the fudge in a ziploc bag, or you can wrap it individually.
Thaw in the fridge for a few hours before consuming.
This makes it perfect to make this fudge ahead, even to make it for Christmas cookie boxes or parties!
Here are some more fudge recipes you might like:
- Caramel Fudge
- Cookie Dough Fudge
- Coconut Fudge
- Nutella Fudge
- Dulce de Leche Fudge
- White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge
- Key Lime Fudge
Thanks for reading my blog, if you make this recipe please tag me on instagram, I love to see your creations!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 14 oz. can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk 396 grams
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chopped white chocolate 340 grams
- 1 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips (milk, semi-sweet, or dark)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
For the topping
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter melted
- Place the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, peanut butter, and white chocolate in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, stirring in between, until the ingredients are melted together.
- In another bowl, place the chocolate (milk, semi-sweet, or dark) the peanut butter, and the heavy cream and microwave for 30 to 45 seconds, stirring in between, until the ingredients are completely melted.
- Pour half the peanut butter fudge on the bottom of an 8×8” pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed with oil.
- Top with half of the melted chocolate, followed by the other half of the peanut butter fudge.
- Top with the other half of the melted chocolate, and with the melted creamy peanut butter, using a knife or spoon to swirl it around to form the swirl effect. Refrigerate the fudge for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, and in the freezer for up to 2 months.